Safety, Health, Environment & Quality is integral to the way we do business and we are committed to the continual improvement of our SHEQ management system, targeting internationally recognised standards. We achieve this by:
• Identifying, assessing and managing risks to employees, contractors and anyone affected by our operations.
• Meeting and where appropriate, exceeding applicable legal requirements.
• Setting and achieving targets to prevent or minimize waste and to optimize operational performance.
• Exceeding our customers’ expectations for product quality and service provided.
• Develop employees that have the necessary potential, skills and experience to achieve our SHEQ objectives.
PT Engineering is a member of both the Metal Engineering Industries Bargaining Council (MEIBC) and the Steel and Engineering Industries Federation of Southern Africa (SEIFSA).
We maintain a dedicated safety management system, certified by Streek Occupational Risk Management Services (SORMS) and we are an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certified facility – certifying authority Bureau Veritas. PT Engineering carries a SANAS approved Level 8 (Value Adding) BB-BEE rating.